Friday, March 6, 2015

To whom it may concern

I haven't been posting any stuff here lately, well, not just lately but for more than a year already. And it's not like I have fans here or whatever that would miss me. I made this blog when I started reading yaoi manga and watching yaoi anime for the main reason of posting reviews about them. Despite not having a number of followers though, I have a good number of views. Also, some people commented on some of the reviews I posted.

So why am I writing a post like this you ask? Well, I haven't had any 2015 post so..lol no, really. It's just that I've been wondering what to do with this blog for months now. I haven't been reading yaoi manga and watching any anime lately. Not that there's a lot of yaoi anime out there to watch. These past months, I've been so into reading novel. And no, not  the mainstreams ones or the hetero books. I've been reading MM romance book. And I've read a lot already. I have some I really love and some I really didn't like. I also have another blog for it, for my reviews that is. Also I'm a permanent fixture on Goodreads now.

What I'm trying to say is, should I delete this blog? Because just thinking it exist somewhere in the internet world without updates just makes me sad. I don't think I'm getting back into reading yaoi manga soon or later. I have tons of MM romance novels to read on GR. It's not that there's a huge difference between the two. Both is all about men loving men. The other is just an illustrative story telling done by mangakas while the other is a written novel.

I guess, my interest just lay elsewhere.
On the other hand, I actually just bought In These Words vol. 2 because I'm still a fan of it and at last, a paperback volume is released. Well, now that I think about it, I guess it would be another entry for this blog. Not that I'm so sure of that since I have another blog but we'll see.

So yeah, that's all I guess. I haven't decided yet if I want to delete this blog or not.. Probably unlikely though but still it depends.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe just leave the blog up as an archive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll just do that. Deleting this blog and all the entries would be a waste. Anyway, thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Please don't delete this blog!!!I really enjoyed reading all your reviews. I discovered your blog while browsing for Ai no Kusabi novels, and I just feel more determined to get my hands on ANK volume now, Im kind of new to Yaoi, but your blog has helped me so much, you have no idea. So, please dont? I wish you were given more credit, because you're really awesome for posting all of this:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided not to delete this blog.. thanks! And I'm glad you like Ai No Kusabi. It's a great work of art and a classic. Also, welcome to the yaoi community! I hope you'll enjoy all this genre can give. Thank you for commenting and going through my blog!

      Delete
  3. Omg!!!You're a GR member? Can I follow you, please?!^-^ I also started reading bl novels!! There's so much to choose from!*-* Hetero books are overrated in my opinion. Anyways, can I get the link to your new blog? :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! yeah, you can find me here. I didn't list most of the manga I read on GR and they're mostly gay romance novels I review there.

      Delete