Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DEAR GREEN:HITOMI NO OUNOWA


A long running friendship turning to a sweet slow developing love, a bestfriend becoming your heart’s desired person, a love so deep and innocent. I can’t seem to describe completely this heart-warming manga that even for how many times I’ve had read it, I can’t get enough of the feelings it brought me. it might seem stupid for something like a manga to affect me this much but I know somewhere out there, I shared the same feeling with someone who had already read it as well.

Yaoi manga deals with boys love or in other words, homosexual relationship. It’s quite famous to manga readers and I think specially to female readers. It’s already common for a yaoi manga to have explicit sex scenes, some were clearly drawn and portrayed and some, the other way around. Yet some of them really had great stories that didn’t just focus on the sexual intercourse. Many yaoi manga had good and heart-catching stories that could entertain and satisfy readers like me. From the start, I wasn’t a yaoi fanatic however, God-knows-when I started to like reading homosexual stories. There’s a lot of yaoi manga I could suggest, and one of them is DEAR GREEN:HITOMI NO OUNOWA.

DEAR GREEN:HITOMI NO OUNOWA was a story of a love between two bestfriends. A love that grew unknowingly that when it became known, the confusing feelings between love and friendship collided with each other. Everytime I read this series, I couldn’t stop myself from smiling and feeling every emotions that the story brought. The story was well constructed, it didn’t just focused on the relationship, it also portrays the possibilities, the conflicts, the inner thoughts of each character, and the reality around them. I just love how the couple went through each stages of their relationship and how the love between them grew stronger. I can say that this is really one of the best yaoi manga I’ve had read and I’d like to share this thoughts to all yoi manga fanatics. Here’s a short summary of the story. Please enjoy! J


At high school Ryouko introduces her boyfriend, Otoumi, to her best friend, Yukari, creates a deep friendship between them. Long after Ryouko's relationship with Otoumi ended, Yukari and Otoumi continue to be friends. After five years Otoumi slowly becomes aware of his changing feelings for Yukari that leave him confused. Yukari, on the other hand, finds that Otoumi is acting weird and becomes suspicious. When Outomi reveals that he kissed one of his co-workers that confessed to him before, Yukari also starts to wonder about his own feelings towards Otoumi.









No comments:

Post a Comment