Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fish In The Trap

I discovered this story when I was looking for Yaoi animes to be downloaded. The anime video was of low quality however it was still properly delivered and I can say that the story was really good and interesting. Yuuiji, one of the main character was the grandson of the president of a big company and an obedient heir, however deep inside him lies his twisted personality. Takahiro, the other main character was a delicate young kid. Because of his fragile personality, he was dragged in into the darkness of Yuuiji's world. Though the end of the story in the anime was a little bit hanging, it was continued in a 3-volume manga. The manga tells on how, after the anime, Yuuiji' and Takashiro's paths crossed again, moreover the relationship that blossomed beetwen them. 

For me, the flow of the story in the anime was really good however when it came to the manga, the story became very confusing. If I'd only base it on the story, it could be very good and touching but the flow and how the manga was created just ruined the story. I was really sad and disappointed and on top of that very confused while I was reading it. But I still hoped that somehow, someone could work on it to clarify what was wrong with it. I didn't know if it's the fault of the scanslators or the mangaka itself. I was left hanging at the end of the manga. So, I couldn't really suggest the manga to the readers however I'll gladly recommend the anime for those Yaoi lovers. Below were pictures and a short summary from baka-updates manga about the story. Enjoy! :)



Ever feel like you just want to sit in a corner and just curl into a little ball? Or when your world seems to be too crowded, you just fight against your fate? Yuuji Tsukamoto can do either. He’s the son of a very successful business man and is as suave as Takehito Koyasu’s voice when he talks. But one thing he wants is out of his reach: Takahiro Matsui. Will his constant watching over this boy lead to both of their destructions? The obsession begins…




No comments:

Post a Comment