Saturday, June 16, 2012

NIGAI KAJITSU by KANO SHIUKO


Nigai Kajitsu – A bitter fruit by Kano Shiuko





Summary from mangatraders:

The first story is of a man who was locked out of his apartment while his wife was together with another man. He fainted as he was sick, and his neighbour who passed by, took him home...


The Atsushi and Shun story— Dark Passion


This story was a very emotional and deep one. I just can’t move on quickly from the feelings it brought me. This story was one of the few that made me cry painfully yet I still like it so much. I never thought Kano Shiuko-sensei had this kind of manga since all the works I’ve had read by the mangaka were romantic, funny and of course very good. And this story is one of sensei’s beautiful works.
It moved me so much that I wasn’t able to suppress my tears and ended up crying. The love Shun had for Atsushi was so profound and pure; it hurt me so much that it had to end that way. Somehow, I could say that I really am sensitive to this kind of stories that I often ended up being sentimental and even cry my eyes out. However, despite the fact that mangas were just stories created by a person, it could be very possible the same things happen to real life.
Anyways, I’m not telling you guys that you’d end up feeling the same thing as mine since people are different from each other but if you like poignant and a good story to read, I’d suggest you read this tale of love and suffering.


Here’s a description of the story from mangatraders :
Dark Passion
A high school student is submitting to sex with a yakuza in order to repay his father's debts. The father was keeping drugs for the yakuza but ended up using them and became addicted. The only bright light in the student's life is his lover, but one day he makes a horrible discovery.




 Blue Period


I wonder why sensei decided to make such sad and painful stories. This story as well made me sad! Even so, it was still good. I really thought that they felt the same . . . Or maybe they really felt the same but they just won’t let go of the past? Or was it really nothing at all? Ahhggg! I’m really bad at this kind of stories. Even though I would be able to understand some mangas with the same plot or endings, I just couldn’t figure out some of it and that would make me feel unsettled. It left me hanging.
Well, I like reading psychological and deep mangas even though it’d hurt me so I’m still pleased. Sometimes, I would complain why there’s so many happy conclusion and looked for much thrilling and twisted but then when I got my hands on what I wanted to read, I would grumble why it had to end that way. I’m really an idiot but I know there were many people who’re like me. I couldn’t understand myself. What’s clear right to me now was the fact that I only get hard with YAOI stuffs. LOL. As if, I have something that would get hard. HAHAHAHA! Anyways, I suggest you read this story as well. Please enjoy!

Blue Period summary from Mangatraders
The last story is the prequel to the first story in "Last Kiss Kara Hajimeyou {Let's begin with our LAST KISS.}". A mixed japanese-black student in a school is attracted to a chinese, who looks like the japanese cousin he likes. He heard rumours that the chinese boy caused a male teacher to quit cos they were caught together...


I didn’t make a review about it after I had read it since I was a little disappointed because it’s ongoing but I want all of you to read Play Boy Blues as well. It’s a really good manga and I assure you that you’ll like it too! :>
And oh! Give my regards to Jyunsuke-kun when you see him! XD



Summary from Mangatraders:
Junsuke is the number one companion in a host club where Shinobu used to work. They have been in a relationship for a year, but as they start to get serious, Shinobu questions his commitment. With Junsuke’s active lead, their relation has developed significantly but is sometimes disturbed by jealousy and pride. Where is their love going to end up with?

Play Boys blues Prequel is included in tankoubon Gaten na aitsu.

~~~~~~~~
Note ~

Play Boy Blues, Gaten na aitsu, Kawaige, Stepping Stone, Punch Up! and Otonage. are loosely connected. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Did you ever find a place online to read "Last Kiss Kara Hajimeyou {Let's begin with our LAST KISS.}" on line? If you did can you please send me a copy of the link at ladysolveg@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! according to mangaupdates.com, the manga you're looking for has not been scanlated yet.

      Delete