Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Taka Ga Koi Daro/It's Only Love by Yugi Yamada


I’ve been looking all over the internet for this file to download and now I have it! I quickly read it and went gaga when I saw the guy who’s the reason of it all! XD He’s the guy with a tattoo on his back. Come to think of it, this manga isn’t the one where he’s the main character but when I was scanning through that file, the aiso tsukashi, it says that it’s the spinoff of Taka ga koi daro so I looked for it as well. Unlucky for me, it’s really hard to download that file so now I read Taka ga koi daro first.

About the story, I think it’s cute and fun but what I really like about this manga is the good art by the artist!  Yugi Yamada-sensei is really good and all sensei’s works are of great quality. I like how the ukes are still so manly even with their eyes all teary and even being pounded by the seme. Both characters, the uke and the seme have nicely built bodies and are so cute and handsome. And of course, the main dish, the love scenes are so hot and sexy that you could feel the intenseness of their lovemaking. LOL! It’s all because of the hard works of the creator! So thank you so much for creating such uniquely good mangas! :D

Makoto’s a really cute kid and I like how he acted so maturely in this manga. I was really hoping forward to Izumi X Kyusouke tandem but since this isn’t the main pairing so I’ll just remember their H-scene. LOL. Well, I think Kyusouke have someone better than Izumi in Aiso tsukashi so just let Shin have Izumi. (I wonder what face Shin’s gonna make when he finds out I’m not cheering for him in his own story) LOL. I’m sorry Shin, I like you but I like Kyusouke more! Kyaaah! For me, I really wish for Kyusouke to be the one. I’m so in love with him since the time I saw that sexy back of him with the beautiful tattoo in an aiso tsukashi pic. I’ll try hard to download that manga so just hang on Kyusouke-kun! I’ll be seeing you again in no time! *A*
Anyway.. please enjoy reading Taka ga koi daro and all of sensei’s works! :D

Summary:
Kurata Izumi's memories of Takatsudo Shin end at middle school graduation when Shin told Izumi he never wants to see him again. Now Izumi is a single father whose son is in love with Shin's nephew. They're forced to interact, but Shin doesn't seem to remember what he said to Izumi. Add Izumi's yakuza brother-in-law Sawaragi into the mix...

No comments:

Post a Comment