Friday, September 21, 2012

The Diary of Sangchul



I was so excited when the package arrived because I was looking forward to reading Sangchul’s Diary! I’ve already read the Totally Peeking side stories but since you can’t find Sangchul’s Diary on the internet, it made me so happy to be able to have a copy of it.



                So concerning his diary, I WAS SO SHOCKED. OMG!! I couldn’t believe something like those happened! Sangchul’s diary started when he got assigned under Mookyul as the latter started being the boss of the Gangnam office. I was screaming so loud! I mean, *SPOILER ALERT HOLD YOUR BREATHS* Sangchul blowing Mookyul?! WTH?? Seriously!! Though I didn’t dislike it. I was just so surprised that there was something like that that happened between them. Gosh!! And in this book, you’ll know Sangchul’s real thoughts and feelings.



                Also, Sangchul’s Diary talked about the real relationship between Chairman Lee and Mookyul. Reading the 6 volumes of Totally captivated left me confused of the real feelings of both character but now I’ve already understood how deep their connections were. But then, ewon’s still the best partner for Mookyul. *Of Course*
please don't mind the thumb.lol


                At the last part of the book, the manhwaka explained things that were not put into the book since the publishing of it was cancelled. The first meeting of Mookyul and Chairman Lee was included too! XD Chairman Lee’s so handsome when he was still young. Lol. Totally Captivated fans should grab a copy of Diary of Sangchul manhwa for more shocking revelations! :D

8 comments:

  1. O M G!
    I started read your blog and I'm giant shock! Sangchul’s Diary?! What?! Where find you?! Y_Y Can you tell me? *please* I love "Totally captivated" but I never heard about it Y_Y
    Oh, I'm so exicet and my hands shake, omg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Repost)

      October 2, 2012 at 4:41 AM
      Hi! :D I know many of TC fans didn't know about Sangchul's diary since it hasn't been scanlated I guess? I bought it from netcomics. visit netcomics.com and you'll see they're selling it there. :D thank you for reading my blog ^^

      Delete
  2. Thenk you for answer ^^ I must goth this manhwa <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm like a year late in finding out that the doujinshis were licensed! I really want to read them but it seems to be sold out now at netcomics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the suggestion!!!

      Delete
    2. Hi there! It's me again, thought I'd keep you in the loop on my quest to finding the DJs. I checked with Eiwa and they have it. I also emailed Netcomics directly with my order and they responded saying they processed it. Waiting excitedly for the books to arrive now.

      Delete
    3. (Repost)

      August 17, 2013 at 11:01 PM
      hello. there's an online store, eiwa manga store on facebook where you can order these doujinshis. I think they still accept orders on TC's doujinshis so you might want to check them out and see :)

      Delete
    4. (repost)

      August 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM
      hello :D that's so nice to hear!! XD i hope you receive the DJs soon :)) you'll gonna love it. the print is so damn good from cover to the texture of the paper. i really feel that it was worth my money :D

      Delete