Friday, September 21, 2012

Manhwas from Korea!!



Totally Captivated Djs and U don’t know me



                So at last my Totally captivated Djs— Totally Peeking Under The Sheets, and the other one that I also like so much, U don’t know me, arrived in my hands the other day. I was so happy since I’ve been waiting forever for it. I opened my package excitedly, the content surprised me. The Totally captivated Djs were in larger print than the common manga/manhwa size! And what made me scream like crazy? Well, it was because together with books was a super sexy image of Mookyul Eun as a mousepad!! A mousepad! XD With my dirty yaoi hand and erotic mouse, I can molest him anytime I want! XD Mookyul’s so hot and sexy in that image.


the erotic mousepad



                Anyway, so yeah, the Totally Captivated Djs consists of 2 books of Totally Peeking and Sangchul’s Diary which I’ve never seen on the internet! OMG! It was the first time I’ve read it! I really like the books.  *standing ovation for Netcomics* The quality is very good, really worth my money. :D


                The other manhwa, U Don’t Know Me is one of my most favourites. Having it was one of my wish and now that I have it, I’m so happy! Seyun and Yoojin’s love is really worth reading. I just love flipping the books and reading it again and again.


 I’m very satisfied with the package and the books. I hope to find more manhwas that’ll make me fall in love and make me want to have a physical copy of them. J

6 comments:

  1. Hi!!!!

    I love your collection it's just beautiful *___*

    could you please tell me how many pages have each doujin? thank you so much =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (repost)

      October 18, 2012 at 8:23 PM
      Hi! :D thank you so much! Oh, I think a hundred?? not so sure but it's worth the money I assure you :> the printing and the paper quality is really good :D

      Delete
  2. hi, may i know where you buy those manga? thx before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (repost)

      December 23, 2012 at 2:25 AM
      Hi!:D I bought them from netcomics.com :: you're welcome and thanks for dropping by ^^

      Delete
  3. So manhwas is like Manga except that they're from Korea?
    Is it bad that I didn't know that?Totally Captivated looks soo good!!!ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ I need it!!Welp, now I got to hunt for it. You're collection is awesome btw(‐^▽^‐)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! nah, it's okay since you said yourself that you're new to the genre :) Totally Captivated is one of my fave series and you must read the 6 volume series forst before these doujinshis. Also, Let Dai is great so you might want to check it out as well.
      Thanks! i love them so much!

      Delete