Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My King--


Diary of a loyal Homra clansman
December 28, 2012


Seriously I don’t know what to feel anymore. As I compose this while I cry, my heart aches so much that I can’t breathe. The pain and sorrow I feel can’t be explained by words alone. But I want to at least say something about it. I remembered the first time I got a glimpsed of K, I was so ecstatic to watch it because of that cool person— The red-haired guy who gives off this insurmountable aura of authority, countenance and coolness. I admired him the moment I laid my eyes on him. I can’t count how many times I’ve already fallen in love with him over and over. He was someone I knew I would love whoever and whatever he was. And yes, my intuition didn’t fail me. As each episode continues, my admiration for him grew so much I couldn’t bear it. His smiles, the way he talk, the way he move and the way he acts, I was completely taken by him. So much more when the kindness and warmth of his heart was shown and the real red King was exposed to my very eyes. Yes, he was someone who anyone would love. As I look forward to every episode just to see him, I grew more and more attached to the anime. I hated one character and liked the other. I smiled over some scenes and screamed over a lot of them.  There were so many emotions I have experienced thanks to this wonderful anime. The death of that one good friend was an event that never left my mind. I came to like him so much as well. Like it was really unfair to have him die from the very beginning. But now, as I witnessed the conclusion, I can’t help but cry river of tears as my beloved character chose death. He was such a great King. A nice comrade, a respectable leader, a stunning man and a very dear friend, and above all, a very important anime character for me. A lot of questions like why did he had to die? Why did he choose death? Why did he let himself get killed? But then realization hit me. Soon everyone will realize why as well. As for my own understanding, I knew it was what he truly wished. I really love him and will always from the bottom of my heart. He was the best king. And from this point onwards, even though it pains me, I will accept his death and live with it in my heart. And now I smile as I embrace the anime “K” with all my compassion. My dearest King, Suoh Mikoto, may you rest in peace together with your beloved comrade and precious friend, Totsuka Tatara.



NO BLOOD, NO BONE, NO ASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment