Monday, May 7, 2012

SCARLET by Madarame Hiro



This tale of love was very charming, touching and beautiful.I like it so much not only because it has my name as the title but also because the story was really good and it affected me so much that I felt like crying as I read the manga.. The art was detailed, well drawn and with a twist of funny faces and scenes. I like the mangaka’s techniques in drawing and the way the characters become comical. I was overwhelmed when I discovered this manga because I felt like it was made for me. LOL. I even made a poem about the color “SCARLET” which also is my name. I don’t know if the poem I made was good but I still want others to read it. Teehee!

The love they shared was selfish yet boundless. Love became obsession and life. A very cute and in love couple, I simply love this AkioXRyou.

 I hope that readers will like this story by Madarame Hiro-sensei too.
~ah! It’s destiny. I too have curly hair however I’m a girl.



From BlissfulSin:

College student Akio is dating his beautiful classmate, Ryou. Unable to stand the slightest loneliness, Ryou accepts any girl who approaches him. One day, Ryou introduces Akio to a girl he is thinking of marrying which makes Akio decide to completely break it off with Ryou. Instead, a heart wrenching love story takes stage!


I was admired,
I was confessed to
And I was moved.




A poem I made for this story :>

SCARLET

You want me
Yet you keep on betraying me
And with your teary eyes
I forgive you everytime

You love me
Yet you keep on hurting me
And with your bright smile
I accept you everytime

Why with such love
My heart never tires.
For I knew in the end
You’ll always seek for my aid

But why did you disappear
In the midst of my despair
Left me with a love
That I couldn’t have

Just like that day
In a scarlet date
With a smile so lovely
You said you love me

Just like today
In a scarlet date
With a face so lonely
You left me


A poem I made for myself  :>

SCARLET

My love for you is scarlet
Like the color of the flames
It burns in my eyes
And keeps my heart warm

Your love for me is scarlet
Like the color of the sunset
The day with you might end
But tomorrow’s another date.

Our love is like scarlet
Like the color of the roses
It symbolizes passionate love
But as well as painful heartache

Yes, it is scarlet
Like the color of my blood
Gushing out in my wound
Together with the tears in eyes

Just like scarlet
The color of our memories
Is as vivid as it is
It’s scarlet and forever be scarlet


No comments:

Post a Comment