Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Viewfinder series manga collection!!


OMG! I just completed my finder series collection yesterday! XD


So. .yes, yesterday the packages arrived. I was so happy I didn’t notice that there was a teacher inside the classroom that time. Well, he was wearing a navy blue polo and didn’t see his face so I thought he was just a student. I was squirming while looking for my packages because my friend hid it. Then one of my classmates told me that I should behave because there’s a teacher. When I looked around, I was so embarrassed I could die!! And you know what’s the worst?! My classmates opened it for our teacher to see! DX I was screaming my lungs out because I was so nervous and embarrassed. Good thing the teacher didn’t comment something bad about it. I mean, he was cool with it! So yes, I guess everything went fine except for the fact that a teacher already knew my yaoi hobby. K

The mangas that arrived yesterday :>
Last night I read the three volumes that arrived even though they were not in order (I’ve already read it anyway) but I was amazed because there were parts that I haven’t read yet. Yes! I haven’t read some of them from the scans of Harudaki! Everyone should buy the manga itself for them to read those parts! It was so great I couldn’t have enough of it! I just love looking at my collection! It makes me feel happy that I have physical copies stashed on my cabinet to read anytime. They pleasure of having them in your hands exceeds the pleasure of reading them online! :D


Sorting out my collection, I have 6 volumes of Finder series by Yamane Ayano-sensei, In These Words from Guilt|Pleasure, and volumes 2,3,4, & 6 of Ai No Kusabi since I wasn’t able to get hold of the volume 1 & 5 (they’re rare to find and so expensive!). Now I’m waiting for my Totally Spying on them djs and U don’t Know Me manhwa from Netcomics and Ai No Kusabi volume 7! I’m so thrilled for the arrival of those!!
OH MY PRECIOUS COLLECTION!
                

9 comments:

  1. I was late to have VF.. *sighs*

    If you ever feeling like selling your VF collection, let me know!

    vada1881@gmail.com

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello. you still might be able to find them on the net or maybe try contacting eiwa manga store on faceboook. they might be able to find you copies of VF. i don't plan on selling my copies. sorry. . hope you find them soon :>

      Delete
  2. where do you usually buy your mangas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it on ebay. there was this seller there that sells a lot of goods but I think that seller stopped selling. Some I bought from fishpond.com and bookdepository since they don't charge for shipping but your order would arrive after a couple of months.

      Delete
  3. I am so bloody confused with this manga. I've been reading the scanlation version ( I know, I should buy a damn copy) and the title is different. You're my loveprize in viewfinder is the same as Finder, right? I will be purchasing the manga in the future, but I just couldn't withhold the craving inside me to read it!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the same manga. This series has different version of titles but both viable. The first few scanslated volumes are all over the internet but the most current are hard to find because manga scan groups now avoid libre and licensed mangas. So if you really want to follow this series, you'd have to wait for the English release.Which takes time. I don't have volume 7 and it's already out I think.

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, thank you! ^-^I was scared for a second, thinking that I was reading the wrong manga, and that I was furiously going to search for the right one. I searched up the Finder series on amazon, but you said that I wil have to wait for the English release, too bad I can't read in Japanese :( I guess I will have to wait patiently...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! There's already 7 volumes released in English and you can check them on ebay or amazon or even DMP. I searched them on amazon and here is the result. There's supposed to be volume 7 already but I don't know why I couldn't find them. Anyway, I haven't been following it because the publication is really slow but it's still a worthy read.

      Delete
  5. Ah, yes, I will be purchasing the series despite Takaba's annoying ass. I'm only doing it for Fei.

    ReplyDelete