Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lost myself in a Black Forest

In a Saturday afternoon after a stressful week of classes, plates and all night pleasure of reading and indulging myself in my Yaoi interests, I really deserve a nice treat for my greedy mouth. And luckily, a black forest frappe and black forest cake are just too tempting! And so, with a watery mouth I ordered for it and ate it happily! It's been long enough since the last time I ate a blackforest cake. The cherry's so sweet! I tried to knot it's little stem but how much I tried, I just couldn't do it. Well, I'll try it next time and hope i'll be able to knot it. The cake's really delicious but the rectangular thing at its rear didn't taste good. It was bitter! I wonder what kind of chocolate that was.  Anyways, here's a photo of my black forest duo from Miko's Brew!! :)



2 comments:

  1. I miss mikos brew! :)

    mukaonko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go there together with the gang next time! :D

    ReplyDelete