Sunday, April 22, 2012

Namida mo Toku:Blue Grey Dream



Manga Cover

In a world where selling one’s body became a living, would you able to find true happiness and love? Would you be able to believe and trust freely to some sweet talks?

Chapter 1


Just like a swift dream, Shiki and Ootori’s story stirred me emotionally. I didn’t expect the ending of the manga and I was really taken aback. I felt like crying after finding out what happened between them. I like the story even thought it became like that though I did hope for it to be the other way around. It’s really so heart-breaking*sobs*. Oh man~ am I a masochist? Reading painful stories yet loving it.  After finding out the ending of the story, I couldn’t resist the urge to write a review about it. It was really a good story. Honjou-sensie! Why?? *sobs*.
Chapter 2

 The story was just so beautifully made and the characters too. You might think I’m a shallow reader that something like this got me so emotional but the hell I care?! It was just really. . .*ughh!*. Anyways, I really admired Ootori-sensie for loving Shiki so much despite the fact that he’s a male prostitute and I’m really disappointed with Shiki!! Shiki’s an idiot! It was his fault and his doing that Ootori-sensie fell in love with him so badly but then he let something like that to happen to Ootori-sensie!! He’s just so selfish. .*sobs* Oh no! I’m too into this. My tear glands are about to burst. Darn it! Love is just so troublesome that’s why I don’t need it! It’s 3:26 in the morning and I’m so depressed because of this story. And I’m having an exam this morning. . . I’m so dead!
*sobs*
*sobs*
*sobs*
Yeah, I’m crazy. You might wonder what I’m talking about since I’m not being clear here but you see, I just want you to read it and find out yourself. I won’t expect you to understand my feelings about this manga after reading it but you see I’m just too shallow that’s why I’m so affected.
This manga “Namida mo Toku” by Honjou Rie-sensie might seem a simple story to some but I could say that I felt the emotions of the story as well as the message in it. Really, I still couldn’t get over it. So please read it and let’s share this bittersweet pain together. YOU! Yes you! Read it okay!
And ohhhh! Oootori-sensie’s friend is a bastard! He’s the most idiot one! Mind you!
I’ll include the book summary below. So, mina-san! Stroll around in the red-light district of the future and see for yourself a blue grey dream.

It takes one manic to recognize the other.


Chapter 3


Summary from Baka-updates manga

After the failure attempt of eloping with his customer, Shiki (Purple Ghost), a male prostitute, gave up his hope for love… until Ootori-sensei came along. Will Shiki finally find what he had been looking for…!? So what if there's a huge gap on their social standings, what's so wrong about living and loving for the moment? Enjoy this forbidden love story in the red-light district.

No comments:

Post a Comment