Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stories you'll love!


When you’re looking for cute and adorable stories, well, I suggest you pick JUNKO-Sensei’s works! Not just that the characters are cute, they are also funny and entertaining! The love scenes are sexy and yummy too! I really like how the mangaka did the arts. It’s not too mature and not too childish as well. It suites to those who like romantic comedies.

I usually like a little mature like kind of drawings akin to Asou Kai and Abe Akane’s works but Junko-sensei’s works are too cute to miss! Though I pick mangas to read by the alphabetical order of the authors, I usually do reviews only to those mangas I like and when I feel like doing so, thus I can say that Junko-sensei’s works really appealed to me.  Moreover, the typical manga I like are those in the genres of pyshological, mysterious, angst, drama, tragedy and the likes (by the way, what I mean here is the genre of YAOI mangas I read and not the normal one. LOL). I get attached to a manga when it attacks my emotional side though not always. Seeing and reading Junko-sensei’s mangas didn’t fail me to laugh and smile. They’re just so KAWAII! *.*

Anyways, Asou Kai-sensei and Abe Akane-sensei’s works are cute too in its own way! Ughh. There’s a lot of mangas that appealed so much to me, not to mention Sadahiro Mika-sensei’s sexy hot and intoxicating sex—I mean love. And oh! Oh! Fujiyama Hyouta-sensei’s Hitomi no Ounowa is also sooooo good and tickling! Teeheeee! I should stop here; I’m going far away from the topic. Hahaha! So, here’s Junko-sensei’s works together with a short description and images. Enjoy yourself with this sweet tales of love while you laugh and smile with your heart’s content! J

Kimi Note

Genre(s): Drama, Yaoi
Other Title(s):
キミノート
Your Note
Summary : 
For some reason, Miyasaka finds himself absolutely enamored by the scent of his attractive male classmate Sawatari. But when he tries the cologne Sawatari recommends, the effect just isn’t the same–it has to be on Sawatari or the cologne won’t have the same effect.

A sweet story about the high school love between two boys.



Kasa no shita, futari [Under the umbrella, with you]


Genre(s): Drama, Romance, Yaoi
Other Title(s):
Under the Umbrella,with You
Summary:
Mio Keisuke is a high-schooler who leads a rather dull, boring life. He can’t keep a girlfriend—because being a kept man’s too much of a hassle, and he can’t bring himself to fall in love and want to please his woman. Then—one day he seeks shelter from a sudden downpour under the awning of an apartment owned by Yugi Kakeru…and suddenly his life isn’t so dull anymore as he finds himself falling for his aloof and yet obviously lonely friend.

-Yugi is sooo cool and handsome!! Oh my! XD but he’s an UKE! An UKE! Woooooh!
-And I think I’m in love with him!~ hmmmm?
-ah. Really! This story is just so beautiful. I feel like crying…
- I didn’t expect he would look that good. Mio I mean. Hehe!
-Yugi just have this lonely face that makes your heart ache. >_<
-And Mio’s painful expression looks so pitiful. Ughhh!
-What?! Seriously?! Damn! I hate this! Yugi you asshole! Y u no stop doing it with him already? >.>
-Hahahaha! Mio! You’re so cool!
-Oh yeah! That’s just it! Much better!
-Aaaaah! My heart is melting! “Can’t it be me that you love?” Mio~ your face is so damn heart-warming!
-Ehehehehehe! *o* love scene! Wow! X-rated! LOL
-Aaaaaand! That’s it! J What a nice story! Teeheee! Thank you Junko-sensei!

*You must be wandering what are those stuffs I’ve been babbling above, well, it’s my emotions while reading -Under the umbrella, with you- . . . I’m typing it at the same time while reading it so those were my thoughts all throughout the story.  Fufu!

I’m having an exam later this day but here I am so busy reading manga, and it’s yaoi on top of that . . . but I know I’ll regret nothing. Hahahahaha! XD





Rough Boyfriend [Abarenbou Kareshi]



Genre(s): Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shounen Ai, Yaoi
Other Title(s):

Rough Boyfriend
Rowdy Boyfriend
暴れん坊・彼氏
Summary:
Naoto is Hajime's childhood friend. Naoto may look cute but then again, his attitude gets on everyone's nerves. Even though Naoto's like that, Hajime still has his eyes on him. But..... one thing to know about Naoto >>>> he hates homosexuals and wishes they wouldl become extinct and rot in hell!!


There's still a lot more of Junko-sensei's works that I haven't read so this is all for now! :>

2 comments:

  1. Mangas by Junko are amazing. The plotline and the overall story makes sense. Not to mention the great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. I just love how the story developed and how it could affect you emotionally! And the unique artwork! their so good I could cry! :>

      Delete