Tuesday, July 31, 2012

TETSU X RIKA by Modoru Motoni



So I’ve just finished reading Tetsu X Rika and it fucked my mind so much that I can’t decide whether it’s good to read the sequel or not, the “Rika the breeder”. I can say that’s it’s a well thought manga and that the idea of it is unique but you really must have a strong stomach to be able to read it calmly I think. I was stopping a few times because it’s becoming harsher and harsher and my heart aches. I really wished they had end up together but it seems that the rejection and the feelings they have for each other’s the one carrying the whole story. So, anyone there that wants to read a psychotic BDSM yaoi manga. . you might want to try TETSU X RIKA. 

Never thought Modoru Motoni would make such genre of manga but it’s still good and a quality manga. 

Just a warning: it partly contains shota, incest and rape so better be prepared if you’re gonna read this manga.


I’m curious of what’s gonna happen in “Rika the breeder” since Tetsu’s younger brother’s gonna be in this manga as a main character. But I’m hesitating because the scanlation group hasn’t finished doing the translation since two years ago so it seems they had dropped the story. Too bad since I think it’ll be a more mind-fucking manga than “Tetsu X RIka” since RIka’s taking the lead here. Damn! I don’t know what to do anymore :3 they’re just so fucked up that I ended up wanting my mind to be fucked up as well. LOL. seriously, Tetsu X Rika manga involves a great amount of psychological element in the story that’s why it would really affect the readers. anyway, let’s just see what decision I’ll make, whether I read it or not depends on my mood.


I really don't know if I want my heart to break so much that's why I still haven't decided on reading the "Shiikugaraki Rika" or "Rika the breeder". Anyway, see for yourself if you wanna read this manga but I assure you it's a really good one :))



No comments:

Post a Comment