Thursday, August 23, 2012

In These Words vol. 1 lovely feels! XD


Yesterday, when I arrived at my classroom, my classmate who I’ve trusted to receive my packages unexpectedly held me a different envelop than usual, it was a brown one, not the common white one I usually receive. It was the package from Guilt pleasure, a book that I got so curious about and ended up buying a copy of it online. I let her open it and I totally freaked out when I saw that it has a notepad accompanying the book itself. “Oh my god! A freebie!” I cried aloud without even minding my classmates around me. I was so happy and I felt so giddy. I couldn’t keep myself from freaking out because of the excitement I felt inside. I didn’t even care that I’m gathering all their attention and happily celebrating the arrival of the book. Kyaaaaah! XD I really love having the real thing in my hands!
The book that I’ve bought from DP was the suspense story “In these words”. I just love the cover of the book! It made me think of how amazing the content would be! Then I also love the DP card with the book and the notepad! So sexy! I could feel the invisible *fojushi drool* crawling out of my mouth! Then my friends asked me to give them one sheet of the notepad and I couldn’t say no. So, they were having fun tearing one sheet each knowing that it would make me freak out more. Yes. I was screaming while they took the time tearing sheets each for themselves. They’re such a sadist! They knew so well that it would affect me. DX



Everyone might be wondering why I’m reacting openly like that even with my classmates around. Well, it’s because I’m a proud and shameless fojushi and it’s hard for me to control my emotions even with a lot of people around especially when it concerns my hobbies. And on top of these reasons, almost everyone of my classmates already knew that I love yaoi. Yes, they so fucking knew my homosexual fetish!




And so when it comes down to the book. OMG! I’m so amazed with the drawing I couldn’t even. . .Damn! I love love love it! The colored prints are so beautiful, wonderful, lovely, exquisite, and seductive, it made my heart goes doki doki and my mind was so in cloud9 when I saw them! Gosh! I like Katsuya and his character. The events in his nightmares were so sexy and so sadistic that I’ve had a boner down there even though it’s just imaginary! LOL. Also, he looks more handsome and ukeish with his hair down. Ahhhh! I just like seeing him getting fucked like that! Yeah. . I’m a sadist too that’s why I really love the concept of this book!
I love what he said here! XD Kyaaaahh!

Katsuya is so sexy! DX

so cute!!

The mysterious and childish air around Keiji is what I love the most. His eyes are so fierce and strong. Aaaaaah! Keiji! He’s so sadistic I love him so much! His every word feels so real when he speaks to Katsuya. I want to know more about him and I can’t wait to read the second volume! The end of the volume one’s so fucking cliffhanger I was screaming when I reached that part last night!  I wonder when’s the next release would be. I’ll surely get a copy of it no matter what! My butt’s getting giddy just thinking of the possible events ahead between Katsuya and Keiji!
The guilt pleasure logo is so wow! I like it a lot! and that sexy guy there! OMG! so hot!

Katsuya's chibi version! SO CUTE! XD

TogaQ and KuchikuNeko-san, thank you so much for creating such thrilling and exciting story. Moreover, the sex scenes are so beautifully and explicitly illustrated that I couldn’t help rereading it repeatedly. That stranger’s cock is so big. Whoever he is I know Katsuya felt good having it up his ass. LOL. And oh! The ITW chibi version’s quite funny! I couldn’t agree more of what the fojushis did on those scenes. Hahaha! Buying this book rather cost me a lot but I regret nothing. In contrary, I’m now saving up for the next volume of it. Cheers to Guilt pleasure, TogaQ & KichikuNeko, and DMP for such a wonderful manga! :>

8 comments:

  1. Looks so cool. A pitty I can't find in web version to download, I would love to read it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (repost)

      July 15, 2013 at 1:36 AM
      i think there is no downloadable version of it. you need to purchase a copy if you wanna read it.. but i really feel it's worth the money :)) if you wish to buy just visit their website ^^ volume 2 will be released next year they said. currently, they are releasing chapter by chapter...

      Delete
  2. I really want to read but cant find download it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GP's really tight when it comes to their books circulating freely on the internet... so you won't find any i guess unless you know someone who has it privately or you buy it thru Kobo

      Delete
  3. I want this manga, but I think GP is selling it by each chapter, and I really want the whOle book!!! I went on ebay, but most of the sellers are selling the Japanese version!!! Please help, I'm going to die if I dont have it by next year!! Soooowyyy, I just really fell in love Katsuya and the whole synopsis, and I'm desperate to read the whole thing.^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first volume was released by DMP while volume 2 was released by GP themselves. I think you can still find them in volumes, try messaging GP or try visiting DMP (Digital Manga Publishing). And I'm glad to help! ITW has really great art and interesting story.

      Delete
  4. I will be ordering volume 1 and 2 of this series!!! I messaged the GP official Facebook page, and I had no idea that I was messaging to Kichiku Neko herself!! Little Calico is our lovely author sensei KN! Sorry, I'm just super happy because I found both of the Mangas in English version. ^-^ When I receive my package, I'll make sure I open it slowly to embrace the moment of my first time ordering yaoi goodies! Ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And BDSM? OH MY LAWD!!! That's a bonus!!! #bdsmrus.^_^

    ReplyDelete